Day 1: Marrakech – Ouarzazate – Dades Valley – todgha gorges – Merzouga
2 days desert tour marrakech to merzouga , will start from Marrakech when we pick you up from your hotel. Depart Marrakech to Kasbah Ait Ben Hadou through Tizi Ntichka pass. Discover the UNESCO world heritage Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou is a spectacular fortified village (Ksar). Lunch will be in a traditional restaurant in Ait Benhaddou.
Likewise, we continue to Ouarzazate. Also, we visit Kasbah Taourirte and the cinema studios of Atlas & CLA Studios where many movies were produced thus being called The Hollywood of Africa like Lawrence of Arabia, Sahara …
In the afternoon, we drive to Boumalne Dades via the Valley of the Roses is known for the extensive harvest of roses, used in the production of perfume. More than, rose water and cosmetic products. Before we reach small Berber village dades. After that we drive along the road of 1000 Kasbahs you will discover many Berber villages scattered along the way. Then arrive at Todgha Gorges is a series of limestone river canyons in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains in Morocco. After that Jorf Here you will stop to visit the old Canal of Irrigation.
Erfoud is a town in southern Morocco where you will have a stop to visit the workers of fossils and the Market of Dates. Once we arrive at Merzouga we will change the 4×4 by Camels and we trek to the camp.
Your accommodations this evening will be camping in a Nomad Berber Tent. Once settled in at camp, a campfire will be lit and our staff will play music with drums for the reason to share our culture with you. Afterward, you will be severed your dinner under the Saharan skies ‘blanket of stars at the campfire or in the restaurant tent at the camp.
Day 2 Merzouga – Ouarzazete – Atlas mountains – Marrakech
In the morning, after having a sunrise breakfast, we will break camp and ride our camels out of the desert and back to our original point of departure.
Also you will then travel back to the hotel so that you can shower, have breakfast and collect your luggage before starting on your way back towards Ouarzazate to Marrakech.
We will stop along the route for lunch. You will arrive in Ouarzazate in the afternoon, after a short break, you will continue to Marrakech.
Once you arrive in Marrakech, you will be dropped off at your hotel. End of 2 days desert tour marrakech to merzouga . End our services.
Tour includes :
• 4×4 vehicle or Minibus (with A/C)
• An English speaking driver/guide
• breakfast & dinner
• A camel ride
• 1 night in desert camp
Tour does not include:
• Flights, Lunches, or Beverages
• All that is not mentioned above
Places to visit in Morocco
- Marrakech: Known for its vibrant markets, stunning palaces, and the famous Djemaa el-Fna square.
- Fes: Home to one of the world’s oldest universities and an enchanting medina (old town) with narrow winding streets.
- Chefchaouen: A picturesque town with blue-painted buildings nestled in the Rif Mountains.
- Casablanca: Morocco’s largest city, famous for its modern architecture, and the Hassan II Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world.
- Essaouira: A coastal town with beautiful beaches, a charming medina, and a thriving arts scene.
- Atlas Mountains: Ideal for hiking, trekking, and exploring traditional Berber villages.
- Sahara Desert: Experience a unique adventure by visiting the vast dunes, going on a camel trek, and spending a night in a desert camp.
These are just a few highlights, and Morocco has much more to offer regarding history, culture, and natural beauty. Remember to research and plan your trip according to your preferences and interests.